A fun and exciting way to see rural Corfu and taste the most characteristic food products of the island stress and hassle-free.
This Vespa scooter tour includes several mini-adventures packaged into one.
Our “savour the flavours of Corfu” Vespa Scooter Tour is the perfect option for visitors seeking to explore rural Corfu in a fun and exciting ride through the Corfiot countryside. As soon as you arrive at our office you will meet your tour escort and choose your helmets. Not long after that, you will ride away from the busy Corfu town to a local distillery and artisan sweet factory where you will get the chance to taste “Sikomaida” a traditional Corfiot sun-dried fig pie, the well-known kumquat liquor or Kumquat spoon sweet, as well as some soft handmade nougats and Greek delights in 4 different flavours.
The ride will continue with a visit to Agios Mathaios Village where you will participate in an olive oil tour organized by the Dafnis Family, producers of the olive oil “The Governor”.
The olive oil tour lasts approximately one to one and a half hours and includes an olive oil tasting session.
The ride will continue through small traditional villages to the centre of the island of Corfu, at Ropa Valley where an organic farming estate is located. At the estate, you will take a 20-minute tour of the winery facilities and cellar with a detailed description of the wine and olive oil production. The winery tour concludes with a tasting of the Estate’s wines.
Last but not least before we return to our office or to the cruise port terminal the tour ends with a beautiful ride through the old town. During this ride, you will able to admire the palace of St. Michael and St. George, the Old Fortress, the New Fortress, Liston area and Spianada square the largest square in Greece which is located in front of the Old Fortress.
For travellers that wish to participate in our “Savour the flavours of Corfu” Vespa scooter tour but they do not have a scooter or motorcycle driving license, since March 2019 we have available the Mp3- trikes option. The Piaggio MP3 is a tilting three-wheeled scooter noted for its combination of two front wheels and a single rear wheel.
Distance: 69 kilometers, 42.9 miles
People on this tour: min1 – max10
Scooter Tour Highlights:
- Magnificent ride through traditional villages, olive groves, vineyards and through the old town of Corfu.
- 1 to 1 ½ hour Corfu Olive Tour Organized by the Dafnis Family, producers of The Governor Olive Oil + olive oil tasting session.
- 20-minute winery Tour + wine tasting at Theotoki Estate of organic farming.
- A Visit to a local distillery and artisan sweet factory + local products tasting.
- Spectacular views from Kaisers Throne.
- Enjoy a typical Corfiot lunch.
- Minimum age of driver: 18 for Vespa 125cc, 20 for Piaggio Mp3 300cc
- An ID card or passport
- Driving license requirements.
- Vespa 125cc European Driving License: A, A1, A2 International Driving License: A, A
- Piaggio MP3 300 European Driving License: B, A, A2 International Driving License: B, A. The Car Driving license B or international B must be obtained before the 19th of January 2013.
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles is mandatory for the scooter driver.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes to better enjoy the adventure.
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the scooter tour departure.
Duration: 6 hrs (10:30-16:30)
Price for 1 person on a Vespa: 150 euros
Price for 2 persons on a Vespa: 230 euros
Running every: Tuesday and Friday
The price includes:
- 20-minute guided Winery tour + wine tasting
- Local liquor and local traditional sweets tasting
- 1 to 1 ½ hour Corfu Olive Tour + olive oil tasting session.
- Lunch + drinks
- Tour escort
- 125cc Vespa gts ABS Touring or Piaggio MP3 300cc
- Helmets Vespa
- Vespa or Piaggio top case with backrest cushion for the passenger
- All Taxes Included
- THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability
Duration: 6 hrs (10:30-16:30) Running every: Tuesday and Friday, Weather permitting Season: Apr. / Oct.
For any information request fill out the form and you will be contacted by the staff