Greece and some European countries are offering long terms visa for real estate investors, with a minimun Real estate investment of EUR 250,000, can be granted a permanent residency visa, for the investor and his family.
As a permanent resident of a European country, the permanent residency visa will allow to travel anywhere in Europe, without the need to apply for a visa when traveling to other European countries, the entire Schengen Zone (26 countries).
This visa will be valid for a few years, it can be renewable and allow a future citizenship application in the country.
So if you are a non-European citizen with this program you can have the following benefits:
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area
- No requirement to reside in Greece.
- Residence permits can be acquired within 60–90 days
- Unlimited expiry date of residence permit
- Opportunity to rent out the investment property
- Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse). That can be 8-10 people
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
- Golden Visas typically come with a number of benefits, including the ability to live and work in the EU, as well as access to healthcare and education.
- In most cases, Golden Visa holders are able to apply for permanent residence and citizenship after a certain period of time.
- min. Real estate investment of EUR 250,000
For more info fill out the form below
Contact the staff
For any information request fill out the form and you will be contacted by the staff